Posted by Christine Pack
Tom Chantry, pastor of Christ Reformed Baptist Church, with some quick points about The Elephant Room 2:
1. T.D. Jakes masterfully deconstructs the entire practice of theology.
2. Mark Driscoll and James MacDonald are too much in awe of Jakes' massive numeric success to call him on this.
3. James MacDonald is angry.
4. The mega-pastors are one big lovin' family!
5. If you aren't defined at least somewhat by what you are against, you aren't really defined at all.
Pastor Chantry's entire post, including the development of these teaser points, can be read here.
Carl Trueman and the Elephant Room
Talk Show Host Chris Rosebrough Threatened With Arrest At The Elephant Room II
Elephant Room Security on Lookout For Dangerous Persons
Elephant Room II: May We Now Regard T.D. Jakes As Trinitarian and Orthodox?
Hypocrisy Reaches New Heights in The Elephant Room
Threatened With Arrest At The Elephant Room II - Chris Rosebrough's Article
Elephant Room 2 Features Trinity Denier T.D. Jakes As A Keynote Speaker
The Doctrine of the Trinity
Running Scared: Why Is The Elephant Room Afraid of Scrutiny
Even Better Than The Race Card
James MacDonald Resigns From The Gospel Coalition
A Church Breaks With James MacDonald's Harvest Bible Fellowship
A Review of T.D. Jakes Code Orange Sermon
Code Orange: Revival or Deception?
Why Is Oneness Pentecostalism Heresy?
James MacDonald Digs Deeper Hole For the Elephant Room
T.D. Jakes' Modalism is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
James MacDonald, T.D. Jakes and Postmodern Obfuscation
Oneness-Pentecostals vs. Christians
Is Nicene Christianity That Important? An historical-ecumenical note